- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Patrons are required to follow staff directions at all times - Failure to do so may result in eviction from the Centre.
- Children under the age of 10 are restricted to amenities that are age - appropriate and must be actively supervised by a parent/guardian (18Y+). The full Supervision Policy is provided below.
- Anyone attempting to gain entry without paying or without authorisation will be prosecuted.
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted.
- The Centre accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Centre shall not be liable or responsible to you for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage; and shall not be responsible for lost or stolen items, or damage to property or vehicles.
- General rough play or unsociable behaviour is not permitted due to safety concerns.
- The Lights welcomes the capturing of your magic moments on camera or video, however, privacy of others must be respected.
- The use of cameras and video cameras at this venue is conditional upon the following:
- You must have all relevant individuals consent to use images
- Under no circumstances are cameras, video cameras or mobile phones to be used in change room areas
- It is illegal to broadcast or publish images without consent
- FULL ACCESS (18Y+) Includes access to all centre amenities.
- INDEPENDENT ACCESS (10Y-17Y) Includes access to stadium courts and potentially other age-appropriate amenities without parent/guardian supervision. Youths under 18Y are not permitted in the bar.
- SUPERVISED ACCESS (<10Y) Includes stadium courts and other age-appropriate amenities with direct supervision of a parent/guardian (min. age of 18Y) - youths under 18Y are not permitted in the bar.
Merchandise Return Policy
At The Lights, we want you to be completely satisfied with the quality of merchandise purchased.
If you are not, you can return merchandise to the Centre where the purchase was made and we will provide you with an exchange or refund (processed to your original payment method) within the guidelines outlined below.
This Merchandise Returns Policy is in addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law which we will always stand by.
The Lights will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange or refund where the product is deemed faulty or is not of acceptable quality subject to the following conditions:
Quality faults include both fabric and manufacturing faults such as:
Fabric issues like the garment shrinks excessively or doesn’t hold its shape, fades or runs after being washed according to care instructions, or the fabric has a pull or tear or hole before being worn
Manufacturing issues like broken stitching, faulty or missing zips, buttons and snaps, and prints, embellishments or trims that come off or are broken
Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Proof of Purchase (receipt detailing the amount and the description of the goods) must be provided.
Change of Mind
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be in “as new” condition, unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached
- Items must be returned within 7 days of purchase
- Proof of Purchase (receipt detailing the amount and the description of the goods) must be provided
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to the Centre in which it was purchased